Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Little Monsters for your handbag!

I stumbled across this idea on a picture gallery online - and I loved it so much I just had to recreate it.  I wish I could remember where it came from so I could give due credit, but I can't.  If anyone knows where it came from, please let me know so I can add the link here!
This little guy is a felt pouch for storing tampons in your handbag. 
He makes me smile :) So I hope he makes you smile too.
He's made from a rectangle of felt with two circles sewn on, folded unevenly to make a pouch, and then blanket stitched along the edges.  I used two blue cabochons as eyes, cos they looked cheeky :)  (excuse the dodgy iphone photo!)
He holds 6 tampons, and when you're not giggling at his fangs, you can pop them back inside to hold them securely in your bag or pocket. :)
Cute hey!
x Rita

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Heehee, that's cute! It would be way less embarrassing if that fell out of your bag in a shop than a "discreet"box of tampons! Love his cute fangy smile! :-)