Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ruffly Apron

 I was thinking about dinosaurs, after a request from a friend, when I spotted a scrap of this fun, sunny yellow fabric in my stash, and thought "Ooh! That'd make a fun apron!".
I can't share exact details of how I made it, because I made it up as I went along - however I will be recreating it tomorrow, probably, so will remember to take photos at each step!
 Ms Bear was called in to model, as at 9:30 at night when I finished it, I wasn't going to wake up Miss 3 to model it for me :) slack, I know.
The apron is fully lined, and I'm going to add a little matching bow to the top as well, just to finish it off.
Check back Monday - I should have a how-to posted by then! :)
Till then, hope you have a great weekend!
x Rita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a darling little apron. Your daughter is precious and models your wares beautifully!