Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First project of the year!

This little baby is going to take some serious time.  I picked this amazing dolls house up at Cotton On Kids in Cairns for $10!  It was all flat packed, and came with no instructions to speak of, but I thought it was a bargain.  As soon as I saw it, I thought that it'd look fantastic scrapped with the Kaisercraft "English Rose" collection. 
P.S.  Don't mind my messy desk - I'm creative, I can't be tidy too!
 So this is the front view, with it's beautifully ornate fretwork, and little front landing.
From the side, showing off the bay window (which is just SCREAMING out for a little cat to sit in it!)
 The part my girls are most interested in - the play area!
And finally, the other side. 
I think this project may take some time to complete, but check in regularly to see its progress!
x Rita

No comments: